Home » » Ethernet I/O Servers

Ethernet I/O Servers

Written By Mr Lam on Saturday, April 21, 2012 | 10:27 AM

Active Ethernet I/O 

Active Ethernet I/O is an exciting new concept in Ethernet I/O that introduces active I/O messaging with easy logic control. With the patented and intuitive Click&Go interface, absolutely no programming is required to configure the I/O server's control logic. Bi-directional and direct input-to-output signal communication over Ethernet is supported, and Windows/Linux APIs are included for use in both industrial automation and IT environments.

Peer to Peer I/O

ioMirror E3000 Ethernet I/O servers provide a cable replacement solution by transmitting input signals to remote outputs over an Ethernet or IP network. With ioMirror Ethernet I/O servers, remote sensors can be connected to PLC controllers, DCS systems,or display devices over a network, without requiring additional signal wires.

Serial Remote I/O

Serial remote I/O servers are used to acquire and control remote digital and analog devices over RS-485, which remains one of the most popular industry wiring standards. Through serial remote I/O servers, proximity switches, mechanical switches, push buttons, optical sensors, LEDs, light switches, temperature sensors, and more can be accessed by SCADA systems or the MXIO DLL library. Moxa's line of RS-485 I/O servers includes features that make life easier for industrial integrators:
  • Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols
  • Digital I/O with DI/Event Counter and DO/Pulse Output modes
  • Analog I/O with mA/mV/voltage modes
  • Over-current and over-voltage protection
  • PLC-grade I/O design for high accuracy and reliability during field operation
  • Remote management of firmware upgrades over RS-485
Modular Remote I/O

With modular remote I/O servers, sensor data and simple analog or digital devices can be monitored or controlled over Ethernet or RS-232/485. The modular design allows the I/O server to accommodate almost any number and type of I/O device. Standard Modbus support allows the I/O server to be integrated into SCADA systems relying on software such as Intellution iFix, Wonderware, and Labview.
(source : http://www.automationcontrols.com/ethernet-io-servers)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Programs-Training PLCs - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template